Ann Summers Parties

Posted By:
Date:

Colchester Girls ever fancied having a great girls night in, then why not have an Ann Summers Party. I have been an Ann Summers Organiser for over 2 experience and training, so your night in with your friends will be just how you like it. Let your hair down, have an enjoyed night with your friends in the privacy of your own home.

Parties are completely free, and you will receive 10% of the guest sales, deducted off your own personal order, receive a free exclusive Ann Summers Hostess gift, and much, much more.

We are also currently looking for Organisers in the Colchester and Ipswich Area to join our team - so ever fancied a flexible part-time career that you can work around your home and social life - then being an Ann Summers Organiser is for you. You can earn from £55. per night per party that you do - and you can decide how many night you wish to work over 4 week period, minimum being 4. There's great career opportunities, go for promotion, earn a company car and possibilities are endless with Ann Summers.

For more information on having a Party or Joining Our Team, please do not heistate to contact me through my website, all the information that you require and how to contact me are listed there.

www.minxysannsummers.co.uk